A few days ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Rachel. Check out her blog here. And yesterday, I was nominated again by Mariam too! And you can check out her blog here! Thank you to both of you for nominating me!
Here are the rules!
- You thank the person who nominated you by linking to their blog,
- Post 11 facts about yourself,
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator gave to you,
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers,
- Create 11 questions for your nominees,
- Let your nominees know by getting in touch with them.
11 Facts About Me:
1.) My birthday is in August.
(I've got the same birthday as Terry Wogan, which, of course, makes me exceptionally cool...)
2.) I studied at the University of Derby.
3.) I'm a quarter German.
4.) I had braces from the ages of 18 to 22! (Yes, really...)
5.) I passed my driving test with one minor... (It was the second attempt though...)
6.) My favourite ever comedy is Green Wing, which few people have heard of.
7.) My dog's called Cookie.
8.) I have a car called Clive the Corsa...
9.) I enjoy writing lists far too much.
10.) I'm only 5'4", so most people tower above me.
11.) And finally... I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with social networking...
Seeing as Rachel nominated me first, I'm going to answer the questions that she gave me:
1) What is your favourite perfume?
I've been using Lacoste Joy of Pink recently, which I love. I've also been trying out Ghost Eclipse which smells gorgeous too and might well be a new fave!
2) What is the next beauty product you intend to buy/would love to try?
I would love to try Chanel Lumiere Foundation, as I've heard so many people raving about it! It's just a shame it's so expensive! (I also want to try Benefit's new eyeliner...) The list is endless!
3) What is your favourite trait about yourself?
Kindness...? Although it sounds boring, I'd like to think that kindness goes a long way.
4) Who is your role model?
Probably my Mum/Nana/Grandma, as trite as it sounds.
(Kind ladies, but not to be messed with...)
5) Are you a morning or a night person?
Definitely a night person. I don't function in the mornings AT ALL without copious amounts of caffeine.
6) What is your most repurchased beauty/haircare product?
That's a really tough question! I think it'd probably be Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara, which is the best mascara I've ever encountered!
7) What is your favourite quote?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein.
8) What has made you smile today?
Finally getting my Internet connection back after days of it being down/ridiculously slow! And watching one of my oldest friends doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge... (She's also nominated me - Thanks Laura!)
9) What is your favourite makeup brand?
I can't decide! Probably Rimmel? Judging by how many Rimmel products I've reviewed over the past couple of months... I love Max Factor too and if I'm feeling flush: Mac.
10) What skill would you like to learn?
I would love to be musical and play an array of instruments, but unfortunately I am literally terrible at playing any instrument and singing too!
11) What is one thing you are proud of?I'm really proud of making it through Uni and graduating with a 2:1 degree!
Aimee' Jo: http://gurlsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk
The 11 questions for my nominees are:
1.) What's your favourite skincare product?
2.) Who's your favourite author?
3.) If you were stuck on a desert island and could only take one item, what would it be?
4.) What made you want to start blogging in the first place?
5.) What five things make you feel happy?
6.) What's your favourite TV show?
7.) What is your favourite shop?
8.) If you had an endless budget, what would you buy?
9.) What's the best meal you've ever had?
10.) Shower or bath?
11.) And finally... What's the tale behind your blog's title?
Thanks for reading!