Sunday, 7 February 2016
Saturday, 6 February 2016
Friday, 5 February 2016
Sheer buttery, oaty goodness.
- 110g butter,
- 40g sugar,
- 175g oats,
- A pinch of salt.
- Melt the butter, salt, and sugar together in a pan.
- When it's completely melted, add the oats.
- Mix until all of the oats are completely covered in the mixture.
- Pour into a (well-greased) tin.
- Heat the oven to 180C, and bake them for around 20 minutes, or until they're golden brown on top.
- Let them cool.
- Cut into rectangles.
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
© Katie Writes | All rights reserved.