Salad is a perfect meal for this hot weather, isn't it? So, here's a little salad recipe that's super simple to make. Seriously, if I can make this, then so can you!
- 1 spring onion.
- A handful of trimmed green beans.
- 4 cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters.)
- 1/4 of a cucumber.
- 4 basil leaves.
- Grated parmesan.
This'll roughly serve one person, but just add more of the ingredients if you need to make more!
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for around 5 minutes. Once that's done, drain them and place them in cold water.
- Prepare the other ingredients and toss them all in a bowl together.
- Once the beans are done, put all the ingredients on a plate.
- Season with whatever you like.
- Grate parmesan over the top. (Generously, if you love parmesan as much as me.)
If you decide to make this super simple summer salad, then don't forget to tweet or Instagram me a picture!
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'