Here are 10 little facts about me, because you're all dying to know more about me, aren't you? (Just pretend you are.)
1. I'm a quarter German.
2. Before I started this blog in 2014, I had an anonymous blog for several years.
3. I'm from the same town as a couple of Olympian champions, a Coronation Street actress, and a James Bond!
4. I passed my driving test with 1 minor. (Second time though. Still kicking myself 7 years later.)
6. I love a good Geordie accent. (And Irish, because who doesn't love an Irish accent?)
7. My car's called Clive the Corsa!
8. I had braces for just under FOUR years! (From the age of 18 until I was nearly 23.)
9. My dog's a little Jack Russell called Cookie! (He's called that because he's got brown spots on his legs that I thought looked like chocolate chips. Don't judge me.)
10. One of my favourite things to do is wander about with my camera. It makes genuinely happy.
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'