Hope you've all had a really lovely week so far! Here's a little list of what I'm grateful for this week:
• The opportunity to take loads of photos.
• Friends who can tell when you're feeling stressed & down, who go out of their way to bend over backwards for you, and even share their slice of cake with you.
• Finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit!
• Candles, blankets, and thick, woolly socks.
• A pile of new books to read.
• Bubble baths with Radox and a Lush Bubble Bar (because I really know how to go all-out and pamper myself!)
• This little space on the Internet to put all of my ramblings.
• Good coffee, and lots of it.
• Magazines, books, photographers and blogs who inspire me to be better on a daily basis.
• Some well-needed time away from social media.
• Golden hour.
• A few days without rain.
• Living so close to the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
• A camera with a collection of lenses that makes everything look pretty with minimal effort from me.
• You lovely readers!
What are you grateful for this week?YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'