The title's pretty self-explanatory! I've not done one of these posts for a while, so here are a selection of things that have put me in a good mood this week:
• Trying out my shiny new Sigma 50mm lens.
• Longer days!
• Getting Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (which I've wanted for ages) with my Advantage card points and seeing how much of a positive impact it's already having on my skin.
• Watching photography tutorials on YouTube and learning loads of new things.
• Drinking tea with a cup and saucer.
• Seeing flowers blossoming and leaves growing on the trees and knowing that summer is just around the corner.
• Leaving the house without a coat, hat, scarf and gloves!
What's put a smile on your face this week?YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'