I wanted one of these little mugs; but saw the prices on Etsy and didn’t fancy forking out loads of money. So, I took matters into my own hands and made my very own! And, you can too! Here’s how:
You will need:
- A blank white mug,
- A Sharpie permanent marker,
- An oven,
- Acrylic sealing spray.
Got them? Here’s how you do it!
- Write or draw whatever design you so wish on your mug,
- Pop your mug in your (cool) oven and put it on at 175C,
- Leave for half an hour or so,
- Turn the oven off and when it’s cool enough, take the mug out,
- Wait for it to cool completely and then use acrylic sealing spray to seal in your design!
And you’re done! (How easy was that?) [/pipdig_padded_text]