Salad is a perfect meal for this hot weather, isn’t it? So, here’s a little salad recipe that’s super simple to make. Seriously, if I can make this, then so can you!
- 1 spring onion.
- A handful of trimmed green beans.
- 4 cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters.)
- 1/4 of a cucumber.
- 4 basil leaves.
- Grated parmesan.
This’ll roughly serve one person, but just add more of the ingredients if you need to make more! [/pipdig_padded_text]
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for around 5 minutes. Once that’s done, drain them and place them in cold water.
- Prepare the other ingredients and toss them all in a bowl together.
- Once the beans are done, put all the ingredients on a plate.
- Season with whatever you like.
- Grate parmesan over the top. (Generously, if you love parmesan as much as me.)
See. Told you it was simple!