What’s in my handbag? You’re all dying to know what’s in my handbag on a daily basis, aren’t you? I wrote one of these posts a couple of years back (read here!) but I thought I’d give you a bit of an update!
The current handbag of choice is the Toni Double Zip Across Body bag from Accessorize, which I picked up on a whim on my birthday in York. It only cost £22! I really like the fact that it’s got two separate segments, even if that means that I sometimes get confused as to what is in which part! It’s surprisingly big inside too!
• Michael Kors Liane Purse – I got this as my main birthday present over the summer. It was on offer from House of Fraser, but it was still quite expensive! As my first designer purse, I genuinely feel like it’s too pretty and precious to use sometimes!
• Canon G7X camera – This is my ‘vlogging’ camera – the one I film my ‘Weekly Snippets’ videos with! Even though I’ve only had the camera for a few months, I absolutely love it and pretty much take it everywhere with me too! (I even take a lot of my Instagram photos on it nowadays!)
• Apple iPhone 6 – As frustrating as it can be when it acts up, I can’t be without it.
• Tangle Teezer – I honestly don’t know I’d do without this! It’s fantastic at just gliding through my knotty hair, especially on windy days!
• Accessorize Travel Card Holder – Usually full of old train tickets/tram tickets/bus tickets/timetables, my railcard and my bus travel card.
• Leaflets – Random leaflets that have been handed to me in the street. (Not pictured.)
• Receipts. Oh, so many receipts. (Not pictured.)
• Bottle of water. (Not pictured.)
• Power bank & phone charging cable. Because you know what iPhone batteries are like! (Not pictured.)
Toiletries bag #1
This little zip bag contains a ridiculous amount of stuff:
• Three different MAC lipsticks!
• An EOS lip balm in vanilla mint.
• A tub of Carmex (My fave!)
• Hand sanitiser (Can’t cope without it!)
• A couple of sachets of cold & flu remedy drinks. (Not pictured.)
• A hair bobble. (Not pictured.)
Toiletries bag #2
For some reason, I’ve recently accumulated two toiletries bags in my handbag. This slightly bigger one is by Ted Baker, and it contains:
• Collection Lasting Perfection concealer.
• Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara.
• Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powder.
• Cat mirror from Paperchase.
• Two bobbles.
• Some hairgrips.
• 4Head headache remedy. (Although in my case it should be called 5Head…)
• Small tin of Mitchum spray deodorant (For emergencies.)
• Small bottle of Ted Baker body spray (Again, for emergencies – Not pictured.)
• Loads of tissues. Some loose, some in a packet. (Not pictured.)
• A packet of wet wipes. (For emergencies – not pictured.)