Okay, so this is technically things that made me happy last week, but let’s just gloss over that…
• Jogging with Cookie (my dog) and managing to remain upright throughout. Surprisingly, he didn’t pull me over!
• Spending Saturday morning watching old sitcoms like Black Books.
• Spending a quiet Saturday evening in, watching YouTube videos, with a glass of wine, and Lindt chocolate. Bliss.
• My camera starting to work properly again. (It did eventually go funny on Friday though, but at least it worked for a bit!)
• The prospect of a long weekend. And chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
• Digging out some really old photos and re-editing them to make them look better.
• Treating myself to a few more little bits from H&M Home!
• Taking photos in Manual mode and them actually turning out alright!
What’s put a smile on your face this week?