Broken camera, broken computer, broken Kindle, broken car… but there’s still a smile on my face.
In all honesty, it’s been a bit of a mixed week. Hayfever struck with a vengeance, my poorly iMac went in for weeks of repair, Clive the Corsa failed his MOT, and I dropped my Kindle in the bath. (It’s now lying in a bed of rice, in a vain bid to save it.) However, it’s not been all bad! Here’s what put a smile on my face this week:
• Buying a new camera! (A Canon 6D!)
• Clive passing his MOT the second time round, once he’d had a new spring.
• Bubble baths with Radox. (Which you preferably don’t drop any electrical devices in.)
• Instagram Stories.
• The new issue of Oh Comely dropping on my doormat.
• Treating myself to a new Essie polish: Cocktail Bling.
• Starting to re-decorate my room, after 14 years of the same paint on the walls!
• FINALLY buying a YSL lipstick with my Advantage Card Points!
What’s put a smile on your face this week?