It’s time to share some more of the lessons that life has taught me recently:
1. Spring makes everyone feel a bit better.
2. Blogging can sometimes feel a bit like you’re shouting into the ether, where no-one can hear you.
3. Isolating yourself can feel good at the time, but it’s no good for you in the long run.
4. Sometimes, bad things can have more of an impact on you than you expected. Everything will always go wrong all at once too.
5. Waiting for people to reach out to you is futile; some of us will always have to do the chasing with everyone.
6. It’s the simple things in life that will perk you up, not the big things.
7. If you’re one of those people who needs to be needed, but aren’t needed, you’ve got to find another purpose in life.
8. Nobody is wrong in politics, but we all have different experiences in life that shape our own ideology. If you disagree with someone, it doesn’t make them wrong.
9. It’s better to move on than to drag friendships out until they die a slow and painful death.
10. Everybody needs a break from social media from time to time. It does you the world of good.
11. Pushing people away never did anyone any good.
12. Being creative is an antidote to an anxious mind.
13. People telling you you’re ‘unlucky’ doesn’t do anything to make you feel better.
14. The longer you stay in one place, the more you’ll end up hating it.
15. We all move through life at different rates. Just because you’re not keeping up with your peers doesn’t mean you’ve gone wrong somewhere.
16. Some people will never change. Some people will utterly disappoint you, and others will totally surprise you.
17. Flowers have the power to perk you up and brighten your day, whatever mood you’re in.
What’s life taught you recently?
Disclaimer: Normally when I post something like this, I get people in real life asking me if I’m alright. I’m fine, don’t worry!