For today’s Every Day May offering, I thought I’d share a few little things that I’ve been grateful for this season:
• Lighter evenings. Longer days.
• Sunshine, warmth and blue skies.
• A roof over my head.
• Supportive parents.
• A space on the Internet to ramble away on.
• A break from social media.
• Cookie the Jack Russell.
• Living two minutes away from the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
• Bright green leaves reappearing on the trees.
• Flowers blooming everywhere.
What’s made you grateful this spring?