Small joys in June.
Seeing as I haven’t been doing weekly roundups of what’s been making me happy lately, I thought I’d put together a little monthly list instead:
• A trip to the seaside. Even if it did drizzle.
•The sound of the mesmerising waves crashing onto the beach.
• Warmth. Sunshine. Blue skies.
• Getting back behind the wheel after taking a break from driving.
• Feeling excited at the prospect of transforming my room into a brighter, calmer space.
• Buying a new phone. (One that actually works!)
• Experimenting with my new camera more.
• Collecting houseplants to scatter around my room.
• Sorting, and decluttering. (Leading to me finding nostalgic bits and bobs from my childhood.)
• Getting a new radio that allows me to listen to any radio station in the world!
• Rediscovering some fantastic blogs that I used to love reading.
• Jumping on a train to go somewhere new and interesting.
• Slowly starting to get my blogging inspiration back.
What’s put a smile on your face recently?