Seeing as it’s now December, it’s perfectly fine for me to utter the ‘C’ word, at last! Christmas is nearly upon us!
Whether you’re doing Blogmas this year, or just need some inspiration for a few festive blog posts throughout the month, I’ve got you covered!
25 Christmas Blog Post Ideas:
2. Share your gift guide(s) – You can either do separate gender-specific ones, or go for a bumper all-inclusive edition instead!
3. Share your pick of the best stocking fillers!
4. Write up a list of all you love about Xmas, or…
5. …Tell us specifically what this time of year means to you.
6. Give us a rundown of your favourite Xmas songs. (You could even make a Spotify playlist of them, and embed it in the post!)
7. Share your present wish list.
8. If you’ve got any advice, share how you’re planning to stay healthier over the festive period and resist the temptation to eat less.
9. Offer your readers some money saving tips.
10. Talk us through your pick of the Boxing Day sale bargains!
11. List a few tips for sleeping well on Christmas Eve.
12. Compile a list of your favourite festive lipsticks.
13. Talk us through your Christmas Day makeup routine.
14. Share some festive party makeup inspiration.
15. Talk about the TV programmes or films you’re looking forward to over the festive period.
16. Share a Christmassy food or drink recipe!
17. Discuss the best Christmas you’ve ever had, and explain why it was so lovely.
18. Share your December goals!
19. If you’re a bit of a Scrooge and you dislike this time of year, tell us why.
20. Explain how you’re decorating your house this year (and don’t forget to show us loads of pictures too!)
21. If you’ve got any crafty ideas, share them! For example: how to make a festive wreath, or how to make unique presents for your loved ones.
22. What’s the best Xmas present you’ve ever received? Tell us why you loved it so much!
23. Share some tips on how to reduce your stress levels at this time of year.
24. Tell us about the festive outfit you’ll be donning on the 25th.
25. Share a list of Christmas blog post ideas 😉