It’s Sunday! So, for a change, let’s go through a little list of things that have made me happy this week:
• A big mug full of hot chocolate, with lashings of cream and heaps of marshmallows to warm me up after being in the cold. (Literally happiness in a mug!)
• More snow!
• Getting to wear the best wellies in existence. (They’re bright pink with unicorns and rainbows on them.)
• Listening to Christmas songs non-stop on the radio as I snapped blog photos.
• Watching The Hairy Bikers on their new Christmas cookery show. (Let’s face it, who doesn’t love those two?)
• Curling up with a good book.
• The warmest, bubbliest of bubble baths to thaw me out after wading through the icy cold snow.
• Getting a new Christmassy mug, and yet more candles, from TK Maxx.
• Playing around with a prism when taking photos of Christmas lights. (The results look so ethereal!)
• Being a bit more active on Instagram, and seeing lovely photos from other people to inspire me!
• The new edition of Oh Comely magazine landing on my doormat. (Even though the postman bent my copy really badly…)
• Pinning like crazy on my Christmas Pinterest board.
• My skin starting to clear up after another really bad bout of acne and eczema.
• Tinkering around with teeny little bits of the blog design to switch things up a bit!
• Getting in the festive mood after travelling to Nottingham Christmas Market last night. (Pictures coming soon!)
• Spending Sunday afternoon snapping photos of the snow!
What’s put a smile on your face this week?