It’s been a while since I combined looking on the bright side with one of my beloved lists, so let’s revive that, shall we? Here are a few things that have put a smile on my face this week:
The Happy List:
- Pinning shedloads of Autumnal pictures to my Autumn Pinterest Board. (I’m officially obsessed with cosy flatlays…)
- Going to see the League of Gentlemen live tonight! We booked it all the way back in December, so I’m really glad it’s finally time to visit Royston Vasey!
Photography bore alert:I bought a new tripod this week! (Yep. That made me happy. What’s happening to me?)
- Steaming mugs of tea to warm me up. (Because I’m an old lady, and because it’s actually cold enough for bucketloads of tea again.)
- Bubble baths! (Our bath’s been out of service for a while, and it’s finally fixed! Don’t worry, I’ve been having showers in the meantime…)
- I tried (and loved!) my first Korean skincare product this week. (The Skin Lounge Firming Lift Facial Mask, if you were wondering. Sadly, it seems unavailable in the UK now though.)
- Getting loads of behind the scenes stuff done, blogging-wise. All despite the fact that I’ve been feeling ridiculously uninspired and unmotivated.
- Softening the blow of Autumn hitting us like a ten ton truck by reminding myself that it’s the perfect time of year to take cosy snapshots.
- Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne. (I bought it as a birthday present to myself last month, and it smells incredible! Always perks me up to spritz some of this on.)
- Bake Off! (I nearly cried happy tears when the first episode started. (A.) Pls don’t judge me. B.) Again, what is happening to me?))
- Using my diffuser a lot to make the house smell of sweet orange. (Mainly to counteract the overwhelming smell of manure from all the nearby farmers who’ve been muck spreading this week. The entire area I live in has smelled of poo FOR DAYS and it needs to stop. Please, farmers…)
- Catching up on a load of videos from my favourite photography YouTubers. (Peter McKinnon, Thomas Heaton, and Mango Street amongst others!)
*Yeah, I’ve no idea why I’m holding a candle like a mug either…
What’s put a smile on your face this week?
Enjoyed this post? You might want to check out my other Happy Lists here!