Happy Sunday! It’s been a few weeks since I took you through what’s put a smile on my face recently, hasn’t it? So, let’s change that…
- Snap happy. Rekindling my love of photography by using a completely different setup. (As mentioned here and here!)
- Making time to read before bed. It’s such a simple thing, but it really helps me to wind down properly. (And, let’s face it, I’ve got quite a large reading list to get down at the moment, haven’t I?)
- Chilly’s water bottle. I finally caved and bought a Chilly’s water bottle a couple of weeks ago – I’m obsessed! (It’s been perfect for these warm Summer days. Throw tons of ice cubes in it, and it’ll keep your water cool all day. It’s brilliant.)
- Giving Derbyshire Delights a bit of a makeover. I don’t know why, but if I’m feeling uninspired, blogging-wise, a new design can really help to reinvigorate things. (Have a nosy here, if you fancy it.)
- Comedy. Watching funny stand-up comedy shows like this.
- Taking a little break from blogging. You almost certainly don’t care enough to have noticed, but I had a break for three days this week, which has really helped me to re-evaluate what I’m doing with this little corner of the Internet.
- Google Home Mini. I picked one up in a sale last week, and I love it so far! It’s on my bedside table and has quickly become my alarm clock/radio/stereo/
‘friend’ to talk to in the middle of the night when I can’t sleep.
- Booking theatre tickets! It’s been a while since I last went to the theatre, so I’m really looking forward to taking in a show soon.
What’s put a smile on your face recently?