Well, hello there! I just wanted to write a little post to wish you a very Merry Christmas! (No, I’ve no idea where 2019 has gone either.)
There’ll be a couple of new posts up before the end of the year, but this will be my last post before Christmas itself. So, if you want something to read while I’m away, I’ve popped a few posts from Christmases past down below.
Some Christmassy posts to tide you over while I’m gone:
- If you’re still looking for last-minute gifts, you can find some in my gift guide!
- Here are some photos from Nottingham Winter Wonderland.
- Plus a photo diary from Manchester Christmas Markets.
- And another smaller photo diary of Manchester Christmas Markets.
- 5 Tips for Sleeping Soundly this Christmas Eve.
- The Pressure to Have a Perfect Christmas.
- 25 Things I Love About Christmas.
- A Bit of Festive Sparkle.
All that’s left to say is Merry Christmas! Hope you have a lovely day and don’t end up fighting over turkey, TV remotes or EastEnders or anything. See you soon! x