Instead of writing more of my own blog posts lately, I’ve been doing a lot of reading other people’s.
I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t getting harder to collate these kind of blog posts, because even the bigger name bloggers who do this thing for a living are rapidly slowing down their publishing schedules. As an aside, it’s a shame to see bloggers who you’ve followed for years quietly winding down their blogs, but that’s a post for another day, isn’t it?
Anyway, if you’re like me and you still love curling up with a good ol’ blog post and a cuppa, here are 21 fantastic posts that you’ll hopefully enjoy as much as I did!
21 Blog Post Recommendations
- How To Shoot Self-Portraits – WishWishWish
- Free Theatre To Enjoy Online Before They Reopen – The Frugality
- Let’s Talk: Creativity Lulls In Lockdown – From Roses
- Going Back To The Story – Mossonyi
- Project Empty: My Goal for the Year – Kate La Vie
- The Freedom in a Bike Ride – Alice Catherine
- Cosy Summer Activities – Pint Sized Beauty
- The Lockdown Diaries | Week 16 – Forever Amber
- ‘Fat’ Is NOT a Bad Word – Stephanie Yeboah
- My First Year of Being a Mum – Lily Pebbles
- What Happened to Rest? – Jessica Rose Williams
- Navigating Friendships as an Adult – Ghenet Actually
- How to Use Edible Flowers – 91 Magazine
- 6 Reads to Get Your Fix of Theatre – Carpe Diem Emmie
- At-Home Workout Pack & Kit-List – The Anna Edit
- Adapting in the Age of Covid-19 – In The Frow
- Simple Bakes from Brilliant Women: My Favourite Go To Recipes – What Olivia Did
- Will My Social Anxiety Worsen After So Long In Isolation? – The Insecure Girls’ Club
- 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls – Charlotte Jacklin
- The Monetising Hobbies Argument – Jasmine Dowling
- Holy-Grail Skincare I Always Repurchase – Red’s Makeup Bag
Are there any more that you’d add to the list? I’d love some new blog recommendations, so please let me know which bloggers you love in the comments below!