Admittedly, I’m quite late to the party on these rose quartz face rollers, aren’t I? (About five years too late, in all honesty). In spite of that, here’s a short post all about one that I recently picked up in Aldi for £6.99. Is this affordable Aldi Rose Quartz Face Roller actually decent, though?
Aldi Rose Quartz Face Roller – First Impressions:
- It was really noticeable how much slimmer my face looked after just a few minutes of using this face roller.
- The effects last for a few days, which I love.
- It’s very quick to depuff.
- It genuinely made my skin look more radiant after use.
- It has a very lovely cooling effect on my face.
- Using this feels like a quick snatch of pampering and self-care, even if it’s just for a couple of minutes in the morning after I’ve washed my face, and before I put my moisturiser on.
- It’s definitely worth trying if you’re prone to a puffy face as well.
- Like all other rollers, it’s double-ended, so you’ve got one big roller for the main parts of your face and a smaller one on the opposite end for the sides of your nose and going around your delicate eye area.
You can normally expect to pay anything from £15 to £40 for a rose quartz face roller. So, this one from Aldi is a steal at £6.99. At the time I got this, I also got my Mum a jade face roller for Mother’s Day for the same price. She likes hers too.
What do you use a rose quartz face roller for?
For giving yourself a home facial. For helping to clear excess water retention. For giving yourself a little moment of pampering. They can apparently help to rid the skin of toxins too, although obviously I can’t tell you if that’s true, because I’ve got no way of testing it.
Should you pick one up if you can find it?
Absolutely! Even if you’re not prone to water retention, it’s still a lovely beauty tool to use for a little bit of pampering.
Have you got a rose quartz or jade face roller?