You know me, I love a good beauty bargain, so I thought it’d be handy to share with you my top 5 skincare products that cost under £5.
Simple Refreshing Facial Wash
- One of my top three favourite cleansers.
- You get £3.80 for 150ml, which is great value.
- It’s very gentle. It doesn’t irritate sensitive skin, and it won’t dry your skin out either.
- It’s non-perfumed.
- It’s a foaming cleanser, but as I said, it isn’t drying.
- It’s a fantastic foaming cleanser for everyday use.
Boots Cucumber Moisturising Cream
- The Boots Cucumber Moisturising Cream costs £1.50 for a 100ml pot, which is amazing value for money.
- It’s one of the best night creams that I’ve tried.
- This product really helped with my acne.
- Even though it’s fragranced, it doesn’t irritate my dry and sensitive skin.
- You can get a non-fragranced version too, which is also great.
- It’s quite rich, but it won’t leave your skin too greasy.
Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum
- This Superdrug own-brand serum only costs £3.49 for 50ml.
- It’s not too rich, but not too light either – the perfect balance.
- It’s non-perfumed, so it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin.
- I’ve genuinely used this consistently, day and night, for about six or seven years – that’s how much I love this serum!
- They’ve also brought out a night version of this serum, which I can’t wait to get my hands on.
Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm
- This Simple eye cream is one of the most affordable eye creams out there, particularly for sensitive skin.
- It’s actually good for helping to soothe the eczema around my eyes.
- It’s normally around £4 for 15ml, but it’s often on offer. (Weirdly, Morrisons is the shop that appears to have it on offer the most.)
- It’s very delicate for your eye area. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all, partly because it’s unscented.
Boots Radiance Glow Tonic
- The Boots Radiance Glow Tonic is like a toner, basically.
- It’s fantastic for acne because it contains niacinamide and zinc, which are great spot-busting ingredients.
- It’s very affordable at £4 for 100ml.
- A little goes a really long way, so you’ll probably only need to repurchase this every few months.
- It comes in gorgeous Millennial pink packaging.
- This product really brightens up my skin and doesn’t usually irritate it when it’s feeling slightly sensitive.
What are your favourite affordable skincare products?