Fancy working together? Lovely! Please contact me via the form below:
If have a query, would like a copy of my media kit, or you’d like to get in touch to discuss opportunities, please email me via the contact form!
I endeavour to reply to you within a few days, but please bear in mind that this blog isn’t my job, and therefore replies may be a little delayed. (Please don’t send pestering follow-up emails if you don’t hear from me promptly.)
• Please don’t send spam my way! (This includes emails asking if I’d like help with SEO or if I’d like an app developing for me.)
• I don’t accept pre-written content. (This includes press releases and infographics.) All posts on Katie Writes are written in my own words.
• I don’t use do-follow links in exchange for payment. Nor do I link to other websites in exchange for ‘publicity’, or shares on social media accounts.
• Please don’t email asking for me to amend old blog posts in order to add or replace existing links in old blog posts. Cheeky requests and suggestions for me to change links to new ones that point to your website, blog, YouTube videos, other social media or your work will be ignored.
• I do not write blog posts as entry for competitions.
• Rude emails won’t be responded to. (Let’s all try and be nice, eh?)
• All sponsored posts and PR samples will be clearly marked as such, as I do not set out to deceive my readers.
• Reviews for PR samples and sponsored posts are subject to no deadline, unless agreed beforehand. I also retain the right to write about products honestly.
• Although I endeavour to write about all samples sent to me, I am not obliged to.
• Please don’t add me to your mailing list or PR list without my permission! (I get a lot of unsolicited press releases that are entirely unrelated to the subjects that I cover on this blog, and it’s irritating to have to unsubscribe from them – and it’s now against GDPR rules too.)
Quite a long list, admittedly, but I look forward to hearing from you if you have a genuine enquiry!
Here’s where to find me on social media: